Friday, September 14, 2007

The Fundamental Theorem of Algebra

So I am supposed to be in class right now, I'm pretty sure. But of course, I have no idea where it is. Maybe they moved it... or cancelled it. Either way I feel like an idiot. There was no other reason for me to wake up at 8am.

The rest of the day doesn't sound so appealing either. Real analysis at 10, then a couple of hours before I have to know the proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra - and a sketch of a 40min talk. All the time struggling with the decision of whether to fast for Ramadan. Ramadan started yesterday btw. I'm not Muslim, but all religions of the Book seem to think fasting is a good idea. For cleansing? Meditation? Solidarity with the poor? I'm not quite sure. But, I did it back in Sophomore year, and it was kinda nice. Bottom line though, even if it is chosen and interesting, hunger is torture.

gonna do some research on the Jena 6

No comments: