Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back to school

Spring break is over and we are back to the grind stone. 6 weeks until the last day of undergraduate education... I am so ready.

In the meanwhile my friend waits on her new beau-to-be to make his move. He apparently has until Friday before she shows up at his door and takes what she wants.

Guys are interesting creatures; secretly fragile, easily distracted, simply adorable, delicious to behold, inadvertently hurtful, stupid...

The question is... where can I find one of my own?

Should I give in to the sketchy and not so sketchy older men who trail their intentions up and down my body? Should I give in to the young ones who - with less finesse - try to use their hands? Can't some normal, intelligent, good looking guy about 22 and 6' 2" show up and worship me?

No comments: