Monday, December 10, 2007

Exam Week

It's exam week and I have no exams, only two papers. We got our last test back for Real analysis and it was obvious that my professor went on a rampant bout of grade inflation. On one question, which admittedly deserved a good amount of partial credit, she gave me full marks saying 'you were headed in the right direction'. I ain't complaining.

We are all waiting for this week to be over. Then home-home and and then Winter Term. YAY!! An old friend of mine sent me a care package. I love friends who will send you stuff just for the heck of it... just to make you feel better.

BTW a Turkish friend of mine has been growing a fantastic beard. he is cutting it off before he goes home so that they "will let him on the plane". It's funny the things you take for granted. At least I only get harrassed in airports for fitting the description of a drug mule.

No comments: