Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Home at Last

Well, I am home, and I have slept off the fatigue. So tomorrow I will leave the house. Jamaica is such a gorgeous place. A cool 27 degrees celsius greeted me on touch down. God I'm spoilt. It's too bad the country is so politcally and economically messed up. Let's see what we can do about that shall we?

I just finished reading a Libba Bray book and its sequel Rebel Angels. My friend handed them off to me while I visited Smith on my last day in the States. The story is interesting, but they are truly poorly wirtten. It had promise, but it seemed like there was too much happening. She never spent the time to let the reader develop a good picture of what was going on. She never sparked my imagination. But I can never leave anything unfinished. I may just have to read that last of the trilogy.

I must stop my norturnal habits. I'm off to bed.

No comments: