Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Grades

I got my first grade. It was good. I feel like the rest will not follow suit though. In retrospect, maybe I should have put in a bit more effort. Maybe not aggravated my professors so much. Then again, in retrospect, I do not see how it could have happened any other way. They's bitches man.

My friend at Smith just graduated. She told me that the only reason she wasn't in tears - of despair that is - is because she is in total willful denial. As much as I have bitched this term about hating school in its currect form -and trust me, I meant every word - I can feel the fear already eclipsing my excitement about graduation. What new things will graduation bring?

I am not ready to grow up. Maybe I'll get married. Become a trophy wife. Join a nunnery. Who will take care of me in the big bad world?

No comments: